Our mission in life is to help businesses invest here, stay profitable here, and grow here in our region. Thrive Economic Development (ThriveED) offers a myriad of services designed with that goal in mind, because helping businesses locate, expand, stay and grow in our region builds communities. We’ve provided assistance in more than 100 business investment scenarios since our startup in 2016, resulting in millions of dollars of new investments in Jefferson and Dodge counties.
ThriveED services are always free, and include:
- Confidential site & building search and selection assistance for industrial & commercial developments
- Confidential and professional project management for industrial or commercial businesses seeking to locate or expand here
- Access and assistance to help business secure local, state and federal financing and incentives that may be applicable to the project
- State and local zoning and permitting assistance
- Technical assistance and/or access to technical assistance for commercial or industrial businesses/entrepreneurs
- Information and introductions to funding sources and other pertinent resources, including:
- Low interest loans
- Applicable grant programs
- Workforce training grants
- Infrastructure development funds
- Tax Increment Financing
- Other applicable financing resources
- We are the sole entity focused on amassing and sharing key data points used by businesses as they make investment decisions, such as available labor, labor’s desired wages and benefits, competitive labor rates, demographic projections and local costs impacting business
- We act as a liaison with local municipal leaders and regulatory authorities for businesses
ThriveED is in business to build the economic vitality of the Dodge/Jefferson region by:
- Promoting strategic investments that foster business growth
- Marketing our business-focused assets and resources to attract and retain commercial and industrial businesses
- Promoting our workforce, and location-specific incentives to business decision-makers and decision-influencers.
Helping businesses locate, expand, stay and grow in our region builds communities
ThriveED is the bridge between community and business leadership. Our work ensures that both have the information they need to make informed decisions that inspire more local business investments. Contact us before you make your next investment!
Wisconsin’s farms and agricultural businesses generate $104.8 billion in economic activity and 437,700 jobs, based…
Once a blighted eyesore containing hazardous chemicals, crumbling buildings, the remnants of vagrants and 100+…