Our business-focused services include connecting businesses to financial resources and incentives and helping to remove barriers to businesses looking to invest in our two-county region. The Thrive Economic Development team is the go-to professional resource for businesses, site selectors and developers.
Since our inception in the Fall of 2016, Thrive Economic Development has worked on more than 85 business opportunities in Jefferson and Dodge counties. Recent successes in our two-county region represent millions of dollars in new investment in our communities.
What Services Can Thrive Economic Development Provide Your Business?
- No cost site selection assistance through confidential searches for industrial & commercial developments in Jefferson and Dodge counties
- No cost professional project management for industrial or commercial businesses seeking to locate or expand in Jefferson and Dodge counties
- Access and assistance to secure to local, state and federal financing and incentives that may be applicable to your project
- State and local zoning & permitting assistance
- Technical assistance and/or access to technical assistance for commercial or industrial businesses/entrepreneurs
- Referrals and information about funding sources and other resources, including
- Low interest loans
- Community Development Block Grants
- Workforce training grants
- Infrastructure development funds
- Tax Increment Financing
- Providing key research/demographic data for the region, including available labor pool and desired wages and benefits
- Serving as a liaison with local municipalities
Through our work, ThriveED helps promote the economic vitality of our two-county region by:
- Promoting strategic investments that foster economic growth
- Marketing the assets and resources of Jefferson and Dodge counties to attract and retain commercial and industrial businesses
- Promoting the workforce incentives and locations for companies considering relocation
Thrive Economic Development works closely with community leaders, business leaders, site selectors and developers to ensure they have the information they need to make informed decisions about investing in Jefferson or Dodge counties. Contact us before you make your next investment!
March 1, 2019 | Article written by Chip Cutter for the Wall Street Journal America’s…
Article by R. Michael N'dolo, Camoin Associates In previous editions of the Navigator, Camoin Associates…