What is the Wisconsin Tomorrow Small Business Recovery Grant program? The Wisconsin Tomorrow Small Business…
Wisconsin plans to start taking PUA applications the week of April 21, 2020. There is no need to call the Unemployment Help Center at this time.
PUA is a new temporary federal program that provides up to 39 weeks of unemployment benefits to individuals who are not eligible for regular Unemployment Insurance (UI) such as:
- Individuals who are self-employed.
- Certain independent contractors.
- Individuals with limited recent work history.
- Other workers not covered by Regular UI.
- Payment Amount:
- Minimum weekly benefit amount: $163.
- Maximum weekly benefit amount: $370.
- Benefit Amount:
- 1% of 2019 net income; subject to PUA minimum and maximum.
- Duration of PUA Benefits (up to 39 weeks):
- First Payable Week: Retroactive to week ending February 8, 2020 (or the first week an individual is out of work due to COVID-19, whichever is later).
- Last Payable Week: Week ending December 26, 2020.